Business Continuity, Planning and Disaster Recovery Workshop
The “Business Continuity, Planning and Disaster Recovery ” workshop offers a unique opportunity for developing competences for steering structural creating a strategic mindset for service planning and continuity leading to transparency, accountability, ethical excellence and responsiveness in carrying out organizational functions.
· Communicating effectively
· Understanding of Business Contexts and Risk identification
· Management of HR for service continuity and excellence
· Fact Gathering and Planning for response
· Maintaining customer satisfaction
· Testing and Plan Review of Organizational Business Continuity Plan
· Understanding the link between Disaster Recovery and business planning
· Understand ethical Leadership in fostering service continuity
· Develop skills for and disaster recovery business continuity
· Obtain a clear understanding of the critical role of strategic disaster recovery and business continuity planning in the public sector.
Executives, and those involved in the process of planning and managing organizational resources for attaining customer satisfaction. It is therefore relevant for those involved in the management of Finance, Human Resources, and Estates, and Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
DATE: 16th to 20th July 2018
|Course date:||27-08-2018 8:30 am|
|Course End Date:||31-08-2018 4:30 pm|