PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP
This program is designed to make participants comfortable and confident by demonstrating and illustrating the integrated approach to project management as described in PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition. Participants are led systematically to map The Project Management Body of Knowledge – Fifth Edition Guide to the existing practices that they follow.
The program also discusses the best practices and action plan needed to manage projects effectively. Comprehensive sections including sample questions on each knowledge area and planning processes are covered. Discussions on other matters of PMP® exam, assignments, homework and plan for post course studies for PMP®
You will apply the generally accepted project management best practices recognized by the PMI to successfully manage projects.
· Organization Influences and Project Life cycle
· Project Management Process
· Project Integration Management
· Project Scope Management
· Project Time Management
· Project Cost Management
· Project Quality Management
· Project Human Resource Management
· Project Communications Management
· Project Risk Management
· Project Procurement Management
· Project Stakeholder Management
· Initiate a project.
· Define project scope.
· Develop schedule and cost performance baselines for a project.
· Plan project quality, staffing, and communications.
· Analyze project risks.
· Define project procurement requirements.
· Execute the project.
· Control the project.
· Close the project.
This course is designed for intermediate & experienced project managers, Project coordinators, Project Engineers. Who desire to increase their project management skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management?
|Course date:||13-11-2017 8:00 am|
|Course End Date:||17-11-2017 4:00 pm|