OIL & GAS GOVERNANCE WORKSHOP
Failures of oil and gas Governance can have far-reaching implications for the economy, social development and political stability. By the same token, good governance of the sector will increase national wealth, sustainable development and social stability. These benefits are more likely to be achieved if all stakeholders share an understanding of what good governance requires in practice.
This five day practical training aims to address key issues and discuss best practices that include Policy, Legal and Regulatory issues within the Oil and Gas sector and how Tanzania may benefit from Oil and Gas discoveries. This course employs a combination of instructor led sessions, case studies, group exercises, scenarios and discussions.
· · Oil and Gas Governance
· Challenges and Opportunities
· Attract the most qualified oil Companies
· Oil and Gas production in Tanzania
· International Policy and Regulatory Frameworks
· Legislative Frameworks
· State participation in the oil and gas sector
· Barriers to the Deployment of Oil Recovery
· Gain leverage for Governance reforms
· Effective oil and gas Governance
This training is designed for Board of Directors, Members of Government, State Owned Oil Companies, Regulators, Ministries or anyone in the Oil & Gas Industry interested in extractive industry Governance.
Date: 6th to 10th November, 2017 Venue: Arusha
|Course date:||06-11-2017 8:00 am|
|Course End Date:||10-11-2017 4:00 pm|