The supervisors play an important role in the organization. In the current competitive business environment, supervisors are under pressure to maintain the momentum and make a difference in their work. This will be possible only when the supervisors possess the right skills. This five-day workshop is designed to provide the participants with techniques and skills to enhance their effectiveness as supervisors.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
• Apply the relevant principles of management at their workplace
• Effectively manage the organisational resources
• Use effective decision making tools at the workplace
• Apply motivational techniques to enhance employee performance
• Use situational leadership styles to enhance employee performance
• Adopt effective communication techniques to suit their work
• Resolve internal conflicts with ease
• Diagnose problems and analyze difficult interpersonal situations
• Improve listening, communication, and coaching skills
The trainer will use a variety of training methods, including small group discussions, individual reflection, group sharing exercises, case studies, and work related role-play.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators, Supervisors, Junior Managers and Team Leaders who wish to improve their people management skills.
Date: 28 May -1 June, 2018
For more information contact:
Tanzania Global Learning Agency
5 Shaaban Robert Street, IFM, Block “A”
P. O. Box 2287, 11101 Dar es Salaam
Phone:+255 22 2123705/09; Fax: +255 22 2123702
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.tagla.go.tz; Facebook: www.facebook.com/tagla